We are Currently Recruiting
Permanent vacancy for Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)
No Out of Hours
Friendly & supportive team
CPD funded / RCVS fees paid
Seeking an enthusiastic registered veterinary nurse to join our 100% small animal practice.
Hours range between 8am – 7pm on a rotational basis. There is a 1 in 4 Saturday commitment 9am - 1pm and NO out of hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established, growing, very supportive family run practice. CPD paid, RCVS fees paid, 32 days (6 weeks) AL.
Excellent customer and team communication is essential. Wage is based on skills and experience.
The job will involve the following duties:
- Provide nursing clinics
- Admit patients for surgery / Discharge patients post-op
- Assist vets for surgical procedures and monitor anaesthetics
- Lab analysis
- Assist vets when consulting
- Dispense prescriptions
- Give nursing advice to clients as required
- Prepare operating room for surgery / clean after surgery
- Record client and animal details
- Prepare surgical packs
- Give nursing care to in-patients
- Ensure kennels cleaned and laundry carried out
- Cover evening consults to dispense medications and assist vets
- Provide support to other nurses
We are proud to invest in new new equipment to ensure the best possible clinical care. Equipment includes:
- 12 Multi-Parameter Monitor (new)
- Endoscope (new)
- Anaesthesia System with Oxygen Concentrator (new)
- Digital X-Ray
- In-house haematology and biochemistry analysers
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would be interested in applying for this job please submit your CV and cover letter or get in touch with Lewis using the details below:
TAY VETERINARY CENTRE
260 CLEPINGTON ROAD, DUNDEE, DD3 8DY
Tel: 01382 884411